Whitburn Village Primary School we believe that learning is a personal journey for each child and teacher, building on knowledge and deepening understanding. We endeavour to encourage independent learning through a varied and vast creative curriculum, valuing the child, their interests and achievements, which we believe in turn produces a confident, well rounded individual. We believe ours is a school where success, values and positive behaviour are celebrated to create a respectful and inspiring environment, where individuality is encouraged within happy, secure surroundings. At Whitburn Village Primary School learning will be stimulating and challenging through creative, enjoyable activities where children are encouraged in a friendly environment to reach their personal goals tailored to meet their individual needs. By the time children leave our school we want them to be proud of their achievements, to be happy at their own independent success, to be respectful, responsible citizens who are confident to progress through their learning journey. Welcome to our school! Mrs J. Merriman Headteacher
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy Add to contacts button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand